Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where To Start...

I have noticed a disturbing trend.

Since becoming a mother a year and a half ago, i have discovered that there is an awful lot that people don't tell you about being a parent. From pregnancy through to every-day dramas, i have a light bulb moment at least once a day where i think 'Wait! No-one told me...'

And once i realised that i was writing a blog in my head (Carrie from Sex in the City style), i decided to put finger to keyboard. I mean, i don't think i am the smartest person in the world, but i'm not stupid... so if i have these questions - surely other people do too??

That and i need to get this stuff out of my head!

So here it is - a blog of my mental meanderings. Read it, don't read it... I don't mind :)

1 comment:

  1. Well you're bloody smarter than Carrie that's for damn sure!

    ReplyDelete