So... I've had this small problem the past week or so. Far too many times now, I have attempted to drink a beverage (as you do) and found myself hacking up a lung, because I have somehow managed to BREATHE the beverage instead of simply drink it as normal people do.
MOTH has witnessed this on several occasions, and the most assistance I am offered is a feeble 'You ok?' from deep within his laptop. So there I am - bent over, coughing up a storm, tears running down my cheeks, unable to draw breath... well you get the idea.
'Haven't you had a drink before?'
RUDE.
Fast forward to tonight.
'Make me a coffee and i will help with the dishes?'
'Ugh fine'
MOTH takes his first sip and... the coughing starts.
All i could do was laugh while he was there.. bent over, coughing up a storm, tears running down his cheeks, unable to draw breath... well you get the idea.
Now THAT is karma.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can imagine how helpful he will be when his daughter chokes - as she inevitably will!
ReplyDelete